After reading everyone's reviews of this school, I am glad I didn't register with them! My gut feeling was that they were a scam due to two reasons:

A) their grammar stinks in the emails I have received from them. You can tell they are foreign because of the run on sentences and many times don't use the correct endings. Their emails screamed "foreigner"!

B) I submitted a request for information online at 9:30 pm on a weeknight. 20 minutes later at 9:50pm, a man called me to talk to me about their school!! I was appalled someone would call that late at night, and the call came from GA, which is in the same time zone as me! Since the, they have called several times a day and I cannot talk on the phone during the day. I only wanted information via email, but they kept calling excessively! I am so annoyed that they cannot respect "do not call!"

C) They gave very little information about their classes, curriculum, and how the format of the class works. But they did give me information on the cost!!

So after my gut feeling told me "no" I read these reviews and feel better I didn't do it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss education program. National High School needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned education program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National High School.

Had an Experience with National High School?

Comments